30/11: Beautiful people album
I have added a new album with collection of some very beautiful pictures. At the moment, there are only a few pictures added. However, there will be many more added soon... Click here to see the album
1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
7. If you’re looking for computer software[IP Anywhere], there’s always
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
1. People seldom improve when they have no model but themselves to copy.
2. Habit, if not resisted, soon becomes reccessity.
3. The person who talks without thinking runs more risks than the person who thinks without talking.
4. Today's trying times are tomorrow's "good old days"
5. Opportunity always look bigger going than coming.
6. Bad public officials are elected by good citizens who don't vote.
8. The full use of today is the best preparation for tomorrow.
9. What you are is more important than what you've got.
10. The real secret to happiness is not what you give or receive, but what you share.
11. People who aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves seldom lose their shirts.
12. Many ideas, like many people, look good until you try them out.
13. A little lie isn't so bad--it's all those you have to tell to keep up with the first that makes you uncomfortable.
14. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
15. An expert is someone who is called in at the last minute to share the blame.