November 10, 2006: Philosophical quotations to consider
I was going through some books at home and found some very interesting quotations. Check them out.
1. People seldom improve when they have no model but themselves to copy.
2. Habit, if not resisted, soon becomes reccessity.
3. The person who talks without thinking runs more risks than the person who thinks without talking.
4. Today's trying times are tomorrow's "good old days"
5. Opportunity always look bigger going than coming.
6. Bad public officials are elected by good citizens who don't vote.
8. The full use of today is the best preparation for tomorrow.
9. What you are is more important than what you've got.
10. The real secret to happiness is not what you give or receive, but what you share.
11. People who aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves seldom lose their shirts.
12. Many ideas, like many people, look good until you try them out.
13. A little lie isn't so bad--it's all those you have to tell to keep up with the first that makes you uncomfortable.
14. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
15. An expert is someone who is called in at the last minute to share the blame.
No comments yet