January 10, 2009: 9 Things we all hate about each other...
- People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know
where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours?
- People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for
the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the
- When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'.
You got that right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
- When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is.
Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this?
- When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12
to come to the cinema and stare at the stupid floor.
- People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a
choice there, did ya sunshine?
- When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then
there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then
there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
- When people say 'life is short'. What the heck?? Life is the longest thing
anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
- When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come
yet?'. If the bus came, would I still be standing here?
No comments yet